Saturday, October 13, 2012

Thrifting is the Best!



          Today, instead of going to my much sought out pumpkin festival, my breaks decided to give out on me while on my way to Santa Cruz and I was forced to put my poor car in the shop. My bf and his best friend's roommate Tyler was nice enough to pick me up. On the way back, we decided to go thrifting for us and the guys (who were at work). What luck we had! We found some beautiful treasures, including 1880s old post cards in mint condition, handmade ceramic mugs, beautiful fall sweaters, a vintage leather Members Only jacket and a can of Wilson's tennis balls, circa 1950. Everything was so cheap, yet so lovely. They told a story that I want to discover, that I want to dig up. Go explore your local thrift store, at least once a month. I guarantee you'll find something great...    

Cheers! 

Love, Bianca.

No comments:

Post a Comment